Michael C. Greene, CPA
315-474-3986 Extension 129
Originally from Syracuse, New York, Michael graduated Cum Laude from the University of Buffalo with a B.S. in Accounting and Finance in 1982. His other certifications include: New York State Insurance Agent’s License for health, disability and life insurance, NASD Financial Operations Principal and Mutual Fund Supervisor, and Registered Investment Advisor.
Mike’s areas of expertise include Audit and Finop services for Broker/Dealers, Audits of nonprofit entities, and high-net worth individual tax services.
Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
Member, Finance Committee, St. Michael’s Church, Onondaga, New York
- Coach and referee of the Camillus Youth Basketball Association
Licenses & Accreditations
Certified Public Accountant – New York State
- New York State Licensing – Series 6, 26, 27 and 63
- Registered Investment Advisor
Cum Laude, University of Buffalo, B.S. (Accounting and Finance) in 1982
- Continuing professional education – 40 credit hours annually (minimum)